- Grouse Mountain Family Breakfast in Support of Whistler Water One Climb (by donation): 7:30am-10:00am in the Valley Plaza. All proceeds go towards the Whistler Water One Climb in support of Free the Children.
- Skiing/Snowboarding: Non-stop from 8:30am-10:00pm
- Family Day Discovery Lesson Package: includes Lesson + Lift Ticket and Rental:
Package Price: $99 Adult/$89 Youth/$69 Child
- Family Sleigh Rides
- Family Photos: Complimentary family photos by a professional photographer from 9:00am-4:00pm
- Family Scavenger Hunt: 10:00am to completion - Grouse Mountain frisbees will be hidden around the skate pond and on the hill. See how many your family can find and win cool prizes
- Snow Painting Station: 11:00am-1:00pm - Using spray and squeeze bottles filled with coloured water, little ones will have fun creating pictures in the snow
- Terrain Park Jam Sessions: 11:00am-1:00pm - Whether you are a skier or snowboarder, guy or girl, young or old, come on out to win loads of prizing and have a good time!
- Meet the "Minions", Jerry and Tim from Despicable Me 2: 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Family Puck Shoot Out: 1:00pm-2:00pm - Hit the target and win. Fun for all ages!
- Family Après: 5:00pm-8:00pm in the Timber Room -Family craft activity and magician included (reservations required. Call 604.998.5045 to reserve)
For more information or to make your reservations call Chalet Reception today at 604.998.5045.