This special tour combines snowshoeing and a scrumptious fondue in an evening of adventure and fun. The tour includes snowshoe and headlamp rentals, an experienced and informative guide, and an après snowshoeing fondue in Altitudes Bistro where you will enjoy a social dining experience with Cheese, Broth and Chocolate Fondues.
- 1 Hour guided snowshoe tour
- Snowshoe Rentals
- Fondue - Cheese, Broth, and Chocolate (see menu below)
- Available 6 days a week (Thursday through Tuesday) throughout the winter season
- Tours start at 7:00pm
- $85 Passholders - includes rentals, guide and fondue
- $95 Regular - includes Grouse Mountain Admission, rentals, guide and fondue
- Available for groups of 6 or more people
- 3 business days advance reservations are required.
- Not available during the Christmas Holiday period (Dec. 22 - Jan. 7), or Wednesday nights in January, February and March, except for private function bookings.
Snowshoe Fondue Menu
with fresh baked organic baguette
Root Vegetable Broth Fondue & Chicken Broth Fondue
Select 3 of the following choices: chicken, beef, pork loin, wild salmon, atlantic scallops, pacific black cod
includes assorted vegetables, tofu and fingerling potatoes
additional meat, poultry or vegetables available at $11 per bowl (6 oz)
additional fish or seafood available at $12 per bowl (6 oz)
additional cheese fondue pot available at $25
seasonal fresh cut fruit and banana bread
Add Grand Marnier, Baileys, Amaretto or Triple Sec to your chocolate fondue available at $10.00 (per pot)
Prices subject to change without notice. All prices in Canadian dollars and subject to applicable taxes. Grouse Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs and schedules without notice. Products are non refundable and non transferable.