Vancouver's Backyard - Photo Contest
We've teamed up with our friends from Granville Island Brewing to encourage you to get out and rediscover all the amazing experiences Grouse Mountain offers, right in your own backyard. Share a photo of your experience and you could win some fantastic prizes!!
> Take a summer photo of your favourite Grouse Mountain activity or attraction.
> Tag it with #grousemountain and @granvillebeer
> Post it to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter for a chance to win!
To participate in the contest without a social media account, you can submit your entry on our contest page:
With so many fantastic photo locations on the mountaintop it can be difficult to choose, so we thought we would help you out with a few suggestions where you can capture some great moments:
1. The Peak - The top of Grouse Mountain. It doesn't get much more scenic than this.
2. Peak Chairlift - A relaxing chairlift ride with stunning views.
3. Grizzly Bear Habitat - Grinder & Coola's stomping grounds.
4. Mountain Ropes Adventure - Rope swings, bridges, obstacles and more high up in the trees.
5. Altitudes Bistro Patio - Eats and drinks with sweeping views of downtown Vancouver.
6. Top of the Cut - Vancouver's most iconic ski run turned Disc Golf course during the summer.
7. Other. The options are endless! It is easy to take a great photo anywhere on the mountaintop, so feel free to explore and share epic moments of your experience in Vancouver's Backyard.