Just another day at the office...

International Applicants

Grouse Mountain does not give letters of offer to foreign workers who require such an offer to apply for their visa to come to Canada. You must apply for a Working Holiday Visa, which does not require you to have arranged employment before entering Canada. 

Visas and Work Permits 

All international applicants interested in working for Grouse Mountain Resort must have a valid Canadian visa and work permit, a Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN). Some positions require a criminal record check issued within the last 6 months.

To apply for your Canadian Visa and Work Permit, you must contact the Canadian Embassy, Consulate or Working Holiday Program in your country. Below is a list of Canadian Consulates, Working Holiday and Student Workers Abroad programs. Please remember that the application process can take several weeks or months and some countries have specific quotas and issue dates.

Working Holiday Visa and Consulates: 

Our Partners 

Grouse Mountain has partnered with The Working Holiday Club to hire great staff for the upcoming winter season.  

The Working Holiday Club (TWHC) 

TWHC and Grouse Mountain Resort will be holding interviews for seasonal jobs in Australia in June 2014. For more details on how to schedule an interview for upcoming job fairs, please visit their website at The Working Holiday Club.

Skype: twhc.canada