Just another day at the office...
The Grouse Mountain Mission Statement embodies our corporate goals and values. Please take the time to understand our mission as it drives all of the efforts we undertake to satisfy our guests. A mission statement is a self-imposed duty or task. Our core purpose describes our intended or desired results or why we exist.
Our Mission Statement:
To celebrate everything that is uniquely British Columbian.
To be a top tourism and recreation destination in Canada.
Our Core Purpose
To consistently provide the ultimate British Columbian experience for the enjoyment of all Grouse Mountain guests.
We are I.N.S.P.I.R.E.
- Innovative - Creative, Boundary-pushing, Imaginative, Leaders, Trail blazers
- Nature-loving - Green, Reducing waste, Recycle, Buy local, Carbon footprint savvy, Protecting and educating
- Safe - Protecting the well-being of staff, contractors, guests, Safety-focused
- Passionate - Passionate about the guest and staff experience, Respectful, Team players who embrace a “Sure We Can” attitude, Co-workers as family
- Inspiring - Celebrating sport, adventure, healthy active living and the outdoors, Community connection, Coaching and developing youth
- Real - Authentic experiences, True to ourselves, Communicators
- Entrepreneurial - Energized by challenge, Doers, Optimistic, Unafraid of big goals, Performance-oriented, Accountable