FIELD TRIP PROGRAMS
About Field Trip Programs
WILDLIFE & OUTDOOR EDUCATION Programs
First Nations Programs
Experience outdoor adventure at Grouse Mountain! On guided Adventure Programs, students have the opportunity to develop their teamwork, leadership, and outdoor skills in our stunning mountain environment.
- + Snowshoe Tours 1.5 hour session (Grade K-12)
- Guided snowshoe field trips welcome students of all ages. The 1.5 hour tour will lead students on a journey through a winter wonderland on a fun snowy adventure. Students will explore snowshoeing technique, learn about winter conditions, hazards and terrain.
Tours can be booked starting at the mountaintop at 11am or 1pm.
Looking for a full-day field trip? Our five hour guided Wildlife & Outdoor Education Field Trips have the option to include snowshoeing as one of your activities.
- + Scavenger Hunt 2 hour session (Grade 5-12)
- Coming Soon!
- + Alpine Wilderness Survival 3 hour session (Grade 8-12)
- Coming Soon!
Book Your Day
Ready to book your field trip?
1. Choose the date Pick a first choice and second choice that works with your group’s schedule. To qualify for education pricing, your group must consist of 75% school-aged students.
2. Select your activities. Up to 3 guided sessions are included in a full five-hour day. We recommend one curriculum session, one adventure activity, and a hiwus Feasthouse presentation.
3. Contact us — Use our online booking form with the link below.