FIELD TRIP PROGRAMS
About Field Trip Programs
WILDLIFE & OUTDOOR EDUCATION Programs
First Nations Programs
Explore Grouse Mountain at your leisure. Self-guided education tickets include a range of mountaintop activities for your students to enjoy. Self-guided school group pricing is available for advanced bookings only.
Bookings must be made at least 3 business days in advance. Rates do not include a guide and apply only to school groups of 15 or more paying students.
Add Adventure To your Day
Mountain adventure activities provide students with team-building opportunities, outdoor recreation, and the chance to try something new. Special school group pricing is available.
- + Mountain Ropes Adventure
- Mountain Ropes Adventure™, for ages 8+, is a series of four aerial ropes courses with varying degrees of difficulty. Balance, jump, climb, swing and zip your way to the finish!
- + Mountain Ziplines
- Our dual-line, five-line circuit gives you an adrenaline-pumping tour across the peaks and canyons of Grouse and Dam Mountains. Tour Duration: 2 hrs. Participants must weigh between 32kg (70lbs) and 113kg (250lbs).
- + The Eye of the Wind Visit
- Inspiring and revolutionary, this is the world’s first and only wind turbine that allows you to stand in a clear glass viewPOD™ at the top of the tower, three metres from its massive, rotating blades. Stand in awe of the 360-degree views of Vancouver.
Book Your Visit
Ready to book your field trip?
1. Choose the date Pick a first choice and second choice that works with your group’s schedule. To qualify for education pricing, your group must consist of 75% school-aged students.
2. Select your activities. Up to 3 guided sessions are included in a full five-hour day. We recommend one curriculum session, one adventure activity, and a hiwus Feasthouse presentation.
3. Contact us — Use our online booking form with the link below.