Now a time-honoured tradition as part of Grouse Mountain’s Peak of Christmas celebration, Santa’s Breakfast will be featured in Lupins Café and Altitudes Bistro. Families can enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet and visit with Santa Claus, partake in face painting and enjoy a magic show!
Online registration is now closed for Breakfast with Santa 2015.
Dates and Hours
December 12th, December 16th, 18th-24th 2015, 9:00am – 10:30am
Please arrive between 8:30am-8:45am
December 19th-24th 2015, 8:30am – 10:00am
Please arrive between 8:00am-8:45am
Adult/Senior (19+) - $44.76*
Youth (13-18) - $25.56*
Child (5-12) - $15.96*
Tot (4 and under) - $7.16*
Adult/Senior (19+) - $55.95*
Youth (13-18) - $31.95*
Child (5-12) - $19.95*
Tot (4 and under) - $8.95*
Regular prices include round trip Skyride and access to all our Peak of Christmas festivities.
*An additional 15% gratuity plus applicable taxes will be automatically added to total bill.
Please call 604.980.9311, visit Guest Services at Grouse Mountain or click on the button below to reserve your table.
- Toast Station with a Selection of Multi-Grain, Whole Wheat and White Breads and Bagels
- Fresh Baked Assorted Danish, Croissants, Scones
- Selection of Cold Cereals & Roasted Local Granola & Honey Greek Yogurt, Milk, Roasted Garlic Herbed Cream Cheese Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit
- Duo of Cold Salmon- Smoked & Candy Salmon, Shaved Red Onion, House made Crème Fraiche
- Buttermilk Pancakes, Maple Syrup, Blueberry compote
- Belgian Waffles, Strawberry Conserve, Maple Whipped Cream Traditional Scrambled Eggs
- Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Thick Cut Double Smoked Bacon & Traditional Breakfast Sausage
Menu served with freshly baked bread, assorted juices, regular and decaffeinated coffee, tea and herbal infusions.