Celebrate Canada Day with Grouse Mountain! Wear your red and white, wave the Canadian flag with pride, and enjoy all of the uniquely British Columbian activities the mountain has to offer.
Take in the fabulous city view as you ride the Super Skyride, glide through the sky with a Mountain Zipline
experience, Paragliding experience or Blackcomb Helicopters Heli-Tour
, and take things a little higher by riding the Peak Chair and visiting the Eye of the Wind.
Feed your appetite for authentically Canadian fare by indulging in a BeaverTail, classic poutine, or an ice cold Molson Canadian beer while taking in an outdoor concert from the mountaintop plaza beer garden!
Experience everything Canadian this Canada Day, here at the Peak of Vancouver!
Special for Canada Day in the Mountaintop Plaza:
All Day Fun:
- Peak Yoga Class by YYOGA (10am-11am) CANCELLED
- Outdoor Concert featuring Emily Chambers and the Alex Flock Trio (noon-5pm)
- Mountaintop Beer Garden (noon-5pm)
- Pop-Up Canada Shop (noon-5pm)
- Canada Day Barbecue (11:30am-5pm)
- Meet a Mountie (3pm-5pm)
- Picture Yourself Here Photo Ops (9am-10pm, 3 separate locations)
- World-Famous Lumberjack Show (11:15am, 2pm, 4:30pm)
- Birds in Motion Demonstration (12:45, 3:15pm. 5:30pm)
- Guided Eco-Walks (11am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm. Starts at large trail map outside of Chalet)
- Grizzly Lookout Ranger Talks (10am, 12:15pm, 2:45pm, 4:00pm)
- Theatre in the Sky (9:30am-9pm, Chalet)
- Owl Interpretive Sessions (10:45am, near Pollinator’s Garden)
- Birds in Motion Demonstrations (12:45pm, 3:15pm, 5:30pm)
- Scenic Mountain Biking (10am-6pm)