Grouse Mountain is proud to be partnering with CTV to present a day of family fun! Grab your loved ones and head up the Mountain for quality time at the Peak of Vancouver.
SPECIAL EVENTS FOR FAMILY DAY
• Charity Pancake Breakfast (8am-11:30am, front of Chalet) - By minimum $5 donation to North Shore Rescue.
• Meet On Air CTV Hosts (9am-5pm, front of Chalet).
• Outdoor Live Music (9am-5pm, front of Chalet):
• Mountain Safety Tip with AdventureSmart (8am-3pm, front of Chalet)
• Meet Cleo, Grouse Mountain resident barn owl (11am ,1pm and 3pm, beside Outdoor Fire Pit)
• Grom Jam with BC Snowboard (10am-12:30pm, advanced registration
required. $10 with paid lift ticket for skiers and riders aged 8-14 years old)
• Complimentary Family Snowshoe Tours (3pm & 3:45pm, meet in front of Outdoor Fire Pit 15 minutes prior to listed departure times. No registration necessary! Snowshoe rentals not included.)
• Complimentary Family Snowshoe Scavenger Hunt (11am-2pm, sign in at Outdoor Fire Pit. Explore the mountain as a family on a self-led scavneger hunt. Snowshoes not included.)
• Roving Grouse Mountain Mascots (9am- 1pm, front of Chalet. Capture the perfect family photo accompanied by one of our roving mascots).
- Kids Colouring Zone (9am-10pm, Theatre in the Sky Entrance)
ALL DAY FUN
• Skiing and Snowboarding* (8am-10pm)
• Terrain Park* (8am-10-pm)
• Snowshoeing* (8:30am - dusk)
• Ice Skating on the Mountaintop Skate Pond (8am-10pm)
• Sliding Zone* (noon-8pm)
• Magical Light Walk (Dusk - 10pm). Snow-appropriate footwear required.
• Sleigh Rides* (9am-9pm, departing every 30 minutes)
• Theatre in the Sky (9:30am to 9pm, Chalet)
*Activities subject to weather conditions and snow levels. Above schedule subject to change.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Family Day Lunch Special (11am-10pm, Lupins Café).
Make some special mountaintop memories this family day. We look forward to seeing you!