Make memories with the family this Easter at The Peak of Vancouver. On Saturday, April 8th, enjoy crafts and face painting in Bunny Burrow, an exciting Easter Egg Hunt in the Light Walk, or enjoy a delicious buffet brunch with an appearance by the Easter Bunny! All activities (excluding the Easter Bunny Brunch) are included with your Mountain Admission Ticket, Lift Ticket, or valid Grouse Mountain Pass.
Child Mountain Admission tickets are only $5 on Saturday, April 8th, with all proceeds donated to Family Services of the North Shore.
Note: online offer only.
EASTER ON THE PEAK (SATURDAY APRIL 8TH)
- Face Painting & Balloon Twisting in Bunny Burrow (by donation): Peak Chalet, 10am-1pm
- Crafts in Bunny Burrow: Peak Chalet, 10am-4pm
- Easter Egg Hunt: The Light Walk, 1:30pm
- Easter Ski/Ride Scavenger Hunt: Blue & Green Ski Runs, 9am-dusk
- Easter Bunny Brunch: The Timber Room, 10am & 12pm* (sold out)
*Please note: Brunch with the Easter Bunny must be booked in advance and does not include Mountain Admission. Limited seatings are available at 10am and 12pm in The Timber Room.
Easter Bunny Brunch is now SOLD OUT!
SPRING FLING PASS
With a great base of snow and sunny days ahead, there's no better time to enjoy some spring turns on the slopes! Put on a t-shirt, grab your sun tan lotion and enjoy unlimited skiing and riding for only $119 until the end of the 2022/23 season with our Spring Fling Pass!