Grouse Mountain is excited to celebrate International Women’s Day with Elleboard Ride Day All Girls Snow Camp. This is a national program, hosted in partnership with Canada Snowboard and BC Snowboard.
The camp is designed to ensure beginners through advanced park riders learn new tricks, get great tips and grow their passion for snowboarding.
Spaces are limited, so be sure to register early to save your spot.
Date: Sunday, March 8th
Time: 9:30am -3pm
Meeting Location: 9:30am, at entrance to Side Cut Park, near the large wooden archway at “Grouse Park" tent
Ages: 10 years old +
- Registrants to arrive dressed for mountain weather with all their gear ready to go!
- Please pack a small snack for them to carry in their pockets
- In celebration of International Women’s Day, this will be a girls only ride, sorry gentlemen!
- This event is for snowboarders only
930am – 10am: Rider warm-up
10am – 12pm: Morning session
12pm- 1pm: Lunch Break (BYO lunch or buy on site in the Chalet)
1pm - 3pm: Afternoon session
- Helmets mandatory for this event!
- Participation for the event is $10 (BC Snowboard and Canada Snowboard membership fees) with a valid winter season pass or lift ticket.
- Event registration does not include mountain admission. Passes and tickets are available for purchase in Guest Services at the base of Grouse Mountain.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have their legal parent/guardian on site to sign a waiver and drop them off/pick them up at the designated meeting area.