British Columbia’s second Family Day will be celebration of quality family fun as well as savings for parents and kids at the Peak of Vancouver. BC Residents access the Mountain for 50% off on February 10th. Savings and fun is a powerful combination!
Schedule of Events
- 8:00am-10:00am - The day kicks off early with local MLAs flipping pancakes just outside the chalet. A breakfast (by donation - Grouse Mountain will match up to $5,000 in collective donations) in support of the Tim Jones Memorial Fund from 8am-10am.
- 10:00am-4:00pm - Get a complimentary family photo and participate in the Family Scavenger Hunt.
- 11:00am, 2:00pm, 3:30pm - Meet Cleo our Barn Owl ambassador
- 12:30pm - Author Janet Love Morrison joins in the fun with a special reading from her book Radar the Rescue Dog. Also, meet real live rescue dogs and their CARDA handlers! click for more information
- 1:00pm and 3:00pm - Enjoy a complimentary guided snowshoe tour. Snowshoe rentals available at the Fireside Hut.
- 2:00pm-3:00pm - Win a prize at the Global BC Puck Shoot Out
Have a wee skier or rider in your posse? The Wee Jib Lane is sure to please and will be available throughout the day.
There's of course much, much more including special offers on lessons and food & beverage.
So mark your calendar and join us at the Peak of Vancouver for Family Day!