Grouse Mountain is proud to be partnering with CTV to present a day of family fun! Grab your loved ones and head up the Mountain for quality time at the Peak of Vancouver.
FAMILY DAY TICKET RATES:
In partnership with CTV, Grouse Mountain is pleased to offer special Family Day ticket rates on Monday, February 18th. Tickets can be pre-purchased here
• Family Mountain Admission, $89.95
• Family Snow Ticket, $139.95
SPECIAL FOR FAMILY DAY
• Charity Pancake Breakfast (8:00am-11:30am, front of Chalet). By minimum $5 donation to North Shore Rescue.
• Meet On Air CTV Hosts (9:00am-5:00pm). Visit CTV's booth for complimentary hot chocolate and enter to win a ride in Chopper 9!
• Outdoor Live Music (9am-5pm, front of Chalet)
• Meet Cleo, Grouse Mountain resident barn owl (11am, 1pm, 3pm, Chalet)
• Complimentary Snowshoe Tour (1pm, meet at the fire pit). 1-hour guided tour (snowshoe rentals not provided).
• Roving Ice Characters (11am-3pm, Skate Pond & Mountaintop Plaza)
• Grom "Come Shred with Us" Session (11:00am-2:00pm, Grouse Park)
ALL DAY FUN
• Skiing and Snowboarding* (8:00am-10:00pm)
• Terrain Park* (8:00am to 10:00pm)
• Snowshoeing* (8:00am to dusk)
• Ice Skating on the Mountaintop Skate Pond (8:00am-10:00pm)
• Sliding Zone* (10:00am-8:00pm)
• Magical Light Walk (Dusk to 10pm). Snow-appropriate footwear required.
• Sleigh Rides* (8:00am-9:00pm)
• Theatre in the Sky (9:30am to 9:00pm, Chalet)
*Activities subject to weather conditions and snow levels. Above schedule subject to change.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Family Day Lunch Special (11am-10pm, Lupins Café). Any whole pizza and 4 beverages for $37.99 plus tax
Make some special mountaintop memories this family day. We look forward to seeing you!