Kick off 2015 at the Peak of Vancouver during our family-friendly New Year’s Eve celebration on Wednesday, December 31st.
With plenty of entertainment and fun for all ages, join us on our 8,000-square foot ice skating pond featuring a live DJ, fire dancing performances along with a special 9:00 pm countdown for our littlest revelers!
We’ll also offer scrumptious snacks around our outdoor fire-pit, a family scavenger hunt, Grizwald the Bear, and plenty more to make this year’s celebration something to remember!
Access to New Year's Eve festivities is included with your Annual Local's Pass, Y2Play or Winter Season Pass.
Don't have a pass? Special general admission pricing* is available including a $49.95 Family Ticket Rate. Valid for 2 adults and 2 children/youth up to 18 years old.
Senior (65+) $18.95
Youth (13-18) $11.95
Child (5-12) $6.95
Family (1-2 adults and 1-2 children) $49.95
*provides access to the Skyride from 5pm (not applicable to Ski/Ride Lift Tickets)
Schedule of events
Non-stop from 5pm - 9pm:
- Live DJ at the Skating Pond
- Ice skating
- New Year’s Eve photo booth in the Chalet atrium
- Grizwald the Bear in the Chalet
- Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest in the Theatre in the Sky
- Scavenger hunt - find the hidden markers around the Skating Pond and Chalet to complete the story of our mascot Grizwald, and win a prize!
- S’mores, apple cider and maple lollipops around the fire (additional cost)
Activities at times noted
- 6:00 guided snowshoe tour (snowshoe rentals available) - 100 spaces available - 1st come, 1st served
- 6:30 fire Dancing show 1
- 7:30 fire Dancing show 2
- 8:00 guided snowshoe tour (snowshoe rentals available)
100 spaces available - 1st come, 1st served
- 8:30 distribution of party hats (at the Skating Pond)
- 8:50 fire dancing finale
- 9:00 New Year’s Eve countdown
- 5-10pm DJ, skating, scavenger hunt, Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest (in the Theatre in the Sky)