From dawn to dusk, test your mettle against the most avid of Grinders on the longest day of the year. The hardiest of athletes will tackle the ultimate challenge of multiple Grinds within one day, whether the goal is to set a personal best or set the bar as the official Multi-Grouse Grind Challenge record holder. This is the official and only sanctioned event to determine the record-holder for most ascents of the Grouse Grind in a one-day period.
Date: June 21, 2015
Time: Dawn to dusk (4am-10pm)
Fee: No registration fee, but the following criteria must be met in order to participate:
- Annual Local’s Passholder
- Current Grind Timer Cardholder
- Must be registered in the Grind for Kids program and raise a minimum of $200 BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Additional guidelines and safety requirements are located here.
If you would like to register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information. Please note that registration closes at noon, Thursday, June 18
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Date of Birth
- Grouse Mountain Passholder number