Hit the Grind on the longest day of the year! From dawn to dusk, test your strength against the most avid of Grinders on the longest day of the year and raise funds for North Shore Rescue. The most determined of athletes will tackle the ultimate challenge of multiple Grinds within one day, whether the goal is to set a personal best or set the bar as the official Multi Grouse Grind Challenge record holder. While this is an impressive physical feat, it is also an incredibly important event that raises valuable funds for North Shore Rescue.
This is the official and only sanctioned event to determine the record-holder for most ascents of the Grouse Grind in a one-day period!
Date: Wednesday, June 21st, 2023
Time: Dawn to dusk (4am-10pm)
Cost: $50 registration fee + participants must raise a minimum of $100 for North Shore Rescue
RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
4:00 am – Grouse Grind gates open and Multi-Grouse Grind Challenge officially begins
7:30 pm – Grouse Grind gates closed to general public (Multi-Grouse Grind Challenge participants have access only)
10:00 pm – Grouse Grind gates closed to Multi-Grouse Grind Challenge participants
10:40 pm – Anticipated arrival of Multi-Grouse Grind Challenge winner and fellow contenders
- All participants must be 16 years of age or older. Minors must have a waiver signed by their legal guardian/parent and they must be present as a chaperone throughout the duration of the event
- ALL steps outlined in the "Registration Process" must be completed by each participant before the specified deadlines in order to participate in the event.
- All participants must obey outlined Participant Guidelines - any infractions could lead to a participant's disqualification.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PARTICIPANTS - no extensions will be made to any of the listed dates, so please plan ahead:
- Friday, May 5th - Registration opens! Spaces are limited, so register early to secure your participation.
- Friday, May 26th - Registration must be complete by this time in order to receive a Limited Edition Participant Shirt. Registrations received after this time will not receive a shirt.
- Wednesday, June 14th - $100 raised for North Shore Rescue on personal Race Roster fundraising page. Start fundraising BEFORE this date to ensure you meet the minimum on time. You will be required to show proof that you've met the fundraising minimum during bib pick-up.
- Friday, June 16th in Guest Services - Bib Pick-Up Opens. Race bibs can be picked up at Guest Services at the base of the mountain anytime during business hours. Bib must be picked up by the participant themselves (and legal parent/guardian if participant is a minor). If you are traveling into town for the race, please ensure you're arriving in time for Bib Pick-Up.
- Tuesday, June 20th at 5pm - Bib Pick Up Closes. Anyone who has not picked up their bib and signed their waiver by this time will not be allowed to participate in the event - no exceptions.
- Wednesday, June 21st from 4am-10pm – Multi Grouse Grind Challenge!
*PLEASE NOTE: registration fees and fundraising dollars are non-refundable and non-transferable. Grouse Mountain reserves the right to modify, reschedule or postpone any activities, programs or processes associated with this event.