The Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run is back for its 7th year on Sunday, February 26th! This fun, social event is a great opportunity for snowshoers of all abilities and fitness levels to get outside and enjoy the trail. From the seasoned veteran to the first time snowshoer, all are welcome to participate. If you're looking to test your skills against other active snowshoers, this is a timed race, so come on out to challenge your personal best!
Register for the Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run Here
Snowshoes are required and are available for rent for $5 + GST per participant. Reserve yours online at time of registration, and pick them up at the Start Line on event day.
8:00am–9:00am: Registration & check-in at the base plaza at Grouse Mountain
9:00am: Registration closes
9:55am: Pre-race briefing at the Snowshoe Grind Timer - must be on the Tram at 9:45am at the latest in order to make it
10:00am: Race starts
11:00am - 1:00pm: After Party & Awards
Prizing will be awarded to the top overall Male and Female, as well as the to first place winners of each age category below:
- 12 and under
- 13 – 18 years
- 19 - 29 years
- 30 - 39 years
- 40 - 49 years
- 50 - 59 years
- 60 - 69 years
- 70 - 74 years
- 75+ years and up
- Best costumes
- Draw prizes - all participants are eligible to win!
Included with registration:
- Skyride admission (race bib may be used for access to the mountaintop)
- Souvenir race bib
- Finish Line aid station (hydration & nutrition)
- Live DJ music to help you across the finish line
- Sponsor giveaways
- Retail Demo Day - try out the latest and greatest gear from our Retail partners
- Awards and prizing for top finishers
- Eligibility for lots of amazing draw prizing!
For more info on all of our snowshoe programs, click here