Are you ready to awaken from your winter slumber? Spring Equinox is nature's way of saying, "let's party!" Celebrate the arrival of spring with YYoga and Grouse Mountain for a special Spring Equinox event at the magical hiwus Feasthouse. Welcome spring with a 1.5 hour heart opening, mind altering, fun and fiery yoga practice led by YYoga instructor Meltem Oner.
Registration: The event is complimentary with the purchase of a Grouse Mountain general admission ticket, ski/ride ticket, or membership. Online registration is required to secure your spot in the yoga session, and the cost of your admission is not included with registration. Tickets and passes are available for purchase at Guest Services at the base of Grouse Mountain.
- Please find your own way up the mountain and meet the YYoga team in front of the Main Chalet at 6pm. Look for the YYoga tent.
- After everyone is signed in, we'll walk as a group to the magical hiwus feasthouse.
- Yoga mats will be provided by our friends at Lululemon Park Royal.
- Everyone is welcome - the yoga class will be suitable for all levels.
- Space is limited so please reserve your spot now! See you on the mountain!