Join YYoga and Grouse Mountain for a special mountaintop yoga class in celebration of the Summer Solstice and International Yoga Day! Begin the evening with a short walk through the trees, leading you to the magical hiwus Feasthouse on the mountaintop. Enjoy a 1.5 hour long yoga class by candlelight with YYoga instructor, Hillary Keegan.
Registration: The event is complimentary with the purchase of a Grouse Mountain general admission ticket or membership. Online registration is required to secure your spot in the yoga session, and the cost of your admission is not included with registration. Tickets and passes are available for purchase at Guest Services at the base of Grouse Mountain.
- Please find your own way up the mountain and meet the YYoga team in front of the Mountaintop Chalet at 6:45pm. Look for the YYoga tent.
- After everyone is signed in, we'll walk as a group to the magical hiwus Feasthouse.
- Yoga mats will be provided by our friends at Lululemon Park Royal.
- The yoga session will be from 7:00pm - 8:30pm.
- Everyone is welcome - the yoga class will be suitable for all levels.
- Space is limited so reserve your spot early! See you on the mountain!