Mountain Admission Ticket
Early Bird Unlimited Snow Pass
Early Bird Weekday Snow Pass
Annual Parking Permit
EARLY BIRD Weekday PASS 2022/23Enjoy unlimited access to skiing and riding Monday through Friday all season long (except during blackout periods), and special passholder discounts too.
Blackout Periods are December 19, 2022 through January 2, 2023 and February 20, 2023.
|Pricing Sep 26-Oct 10
||Pricing from Oct 11||Regular Winter
|Adult (19-64 years)||$389||$449
|Youth (13-18 years)||$269||$349
|Senior (65+ years)||$219||$289
|Child (5-12 years)||$139||$169
|Tot (4 years & under)||$39||$39
|Family** 10% off rates
**10% off Early Bird rates when bundled for families within the same household; excl. tot. Minimum 1 adult and 1 child/youth. Must reside at the same address.
What You Get
- Weekday access to skiing/riding during 2022/23 season (except during blackout dates of December 19, 2022 through January 2, 2023 and February 20, 2023).
- 10% off food & beverage, 20% off at Starbucks (Grouse Mountain location)
- Free unlimited access to mountaintop activities including snowshoe trails, Skating Pond, Light Walk, and The Peak of Christmas
- 20% off regular-priced retail merchandise
- Mountain Interchange Program (Up to 50% savings at partner resorts)
Please note: Students (19 and over) must be full-time at an accredited Canadian or American college or university. Proof of full-time enrollment (min. 3 courses) for both the fall and winter semesters must be presented at the time of pick-up. A complete course listing from the Registrar's Office is required. Failure to provide proof of enrollment will result in an increase to the current Adult Season Pass rate.
All Winter Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. They are valid during the season for which they were purchased. Valid Photo ID with birth date required for Pass pick-up. Age identification (BC Services Card or birth certificate) may be required for youth, children and tots.