Hours of Operation
- A new Timed Skyride Booking system has been implemented for all passengers (guests and passholders) travelling uphill and downhill on the Skyride.
- Advance online ticket purchase recommended to reduce lineups and interaction.
- Temperature screening is required for all passengers before boarding the Skyride.
- All passengers are required to wear non-medical face masks while boarding and travelling on the Skyride. (Guests can bring their own mask or one will be provided if needed.)
- Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to boarding.
- Skyride capacity has been reduced by 70% to allow for physical distancing.
- Upper windows on the Skyride have been removed to allow for fresh air to circulate throughout the cabin.
- A new boarding procedure is in place with assigned spaces on the platform and on board the Skyride.
- The Skyride will be disinfected every evening following the last public trip.
- Every 90 Days the Skyride will be treated with a surface protective coating known as AEGIS
Microbe Shield treatment which is proven to effectively remove germs and microbes up to a
- All cleaning and sanitizing products used have been listed by Health Canada as likely to be effective and may be used against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.