CTV Family Day at Grouse Mountain
Grouse Mountain is partnering with CTV to present a day of family fun! Grab your loved ones and head up the mountain for quality time at the Peak of Vancouver. As an added bonus, special Family Day pricing is in effect on Monday, February 17, 2020 for Mountain Admission and lift tickets! Please note that these special rates are valid on February 17, 2020 only.
Family Mountain Admission - 2 adults (18+) & 2 children (5-16) is available for a special rate of $99.00.
Family Ski/Snowboard Lift - 2 adults (18+) & 2 youth (13-18)/child (5-12) is available for a special rate of $159.00.
SPECIAL FOR FAMILY DAY
- Charity Pancake Breakfast (8am-11:30am, front of Chalet) - By minimum $5 donation to North Shore Rescue.
- Meet On Air CTV Hosts (9am-5pm, front of Chalet).
- Outdoor Live Music (9am-5pm, front of Chalet):
Evan Kennedy, 9am-1pm
Michael Fabro, 1pm-5pm
- Mountain Safety Tip with AdventureSmart (8am-3pm, front of Chalet)
- Meet Cleo, Grouse Mountain resident barn owl (11am ,1pm and 3pm, beside Outdoor Fire Pit)
- Grom Jam with BC Snowboard (10am-12:30pm, advanced registration required. $10 with paid lift ticket for skiers and riders aged 8-14 years old)
- Complimentary Family Snowshoe Tours (3pm & 3:45pm, meet in front of Outdoor Fire Pit 15 minutes prior to listed departure times. No registration necessary! Snowshoe rentals not included.)
- Complimentary Family Snowshoe Scavenger Hunt (11am-2pm, sign in at Outdoor Fire Pit. Explore the mountain as a family on a self-led scavneger hunt. Snowshoes not included.)
- Roving Grouse Mountain Mascots (9am- 1pm, front of Chalet. Capture the perfect family photo accompanied by one of our roving mascots).
Kids Colouring Zone (9am-10pm, Theatre in the Sky Entrance)
ALL DAY FUN
*Activities subject to weather conditions and snow levels. Above schedule subject to change.
- Skiing and Snowboarding* (8am-10pm)
- Terrain Park* (8am-10-pm)
• Snowshoeing* (8:30am - dusk)
- Ice Skating on the Mountaintop Skate Pond (8am-10pm)
- Sliding Zone* (noon-8pm)
- Magical Light Walk (Dusk - 10pm). Snow-appropriate footwear required.
- Sleigh Rides* (9am-9pm, departing every 30 minutes)
- Theatre in the Sky (9:30am to 9pm, Chalet)
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Family Day Lunch Special (11am-10pm, Lupins Café).