wee riders (Ages 5-6)
Morning Session: 9am - 12pm
Afternoon Session: 1 - 4pm
- Participants must be 3 yrs of age and potty trained prior to their first scheduled lesson date.
- Rates include a snack for the kids and one General Admission Ticket for a parent.
- Helmets are mandatory and included with the Ski Wee & Wee Riders program.
- Helmets can also be purchased at Outfitters in the Chalet (Passholders receive 20% off).
- Registration must be complete by 4pm the day prior.
- Please meet a Wee Instructor outside the Peak Chalet 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- Children 3-4 yrs old can purchase Season’s Pass for $40.
- Parents who book their child in a Wee program will receive 10% off an adult group lesson for themselves and discounts off lift tickets.
- Select your lesson and any add-ons
- Select the date and time you would like to register for and "Add to Cart" (or "Add to Cart & Add More Days").
- Skiing Blue runs with our skis on the train tracks
- My instructor may introduce poles
- Learning to control my speed
- Learning J-Turns and Hockey Stops
- Using my edges and learning traverse