New Skyride Protocols
- A new Skyride Reservation System has been implemented for all passengers (guests and passholders) travelling uphill and downhill on the Skyride.
- Advance online ticket purchase recommended to reduce lineups and interaction.
- Temperature screening is required for all passengers before boarding the Skyride.
- All passengers are required to wear non-medical face masks while boarding and travelling on the Skyride.
- Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to boarding.
- Skyride capacity has been reduced by 70% to allow for physical distancing.
- Upper windows on the Skyride have been removed to allow for fresh air to circulate throughout the cabin.
- A new boarding procedure is in place with assigned spaces on the platform and on board the Skyride.