- All staff will complete a self-assessment prior to each shift and assess that they are not feeling any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
Any staff member with a fever or exhibiting any symptoms will immediately be sent home.
- All staff members are required to have their temperature checked at the start each shift.
- Staff will be provided with hand sanitizer and trained in frequent and thorough hand washing.
- Staff will be required to wear personal protective equipment including face masks, gloves and/or face shields based on the risks associated with their particular role.
- A new staff training program has been developed which covers proper personal hygiene protocol, COVID-19 disease transmission methods, signs and symptoms and proper cleaning protocol.
- Staff shift starting times and break times are staggered to allow for proper physical distancing.
- New operational protocols have been introduced to allow for proper physical distancing and eliminate unnecessary gathering and interactions among staff.
- Reduced capacity of staff rooms to allow for proper physical distancing.