- All staff will complete a self-assessment prior to each shift and assess that they are not feeling any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
Any staff member with a fever or exhibiting any symptoms will immediately be sent home.
- All staff members are required to have their temperature checked at the start each shift.
- Staff will practice good hand hygiene.
- Staff will be required to wear face masks while working indoors with guests and while in the Skyride terminals and onboard the Skyride.
- A staff training program has been developed which covers proper personal hygiene protocol, COVID-19 disease transmission methods, signs and symptoms and proper cleaning protocol.
- Reduced capacity of staff rooms to allow for proper physical distancing.