official Rules and Regulations
1. The race will be adjudicated by designated officials, whose decisions are final. There is no provision for appeals after a final decision.
2. The rider must be in the “start area” five minutes before his/her run and should leave the finish area immediately to prevent collision with the next rider on course.
3. Riders will be signalled to start by the start official. The signal to start will be “Racer ready, 3, 2, 1, Go”
4. The rider must ride with both feet clipped in for the duration of the race and a helmet must be worn.
5. The rider must be on his/her board when crossing the finish line. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
6. Athletes may be disqualified if:
- Not being at the start gate at their race time.
- Leaving the start gate before signaled.
- Missing any gate.
- You must go around outside of each gate.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Any violation of any of The Alpine Responsibility Code
Participating in the race while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Reckless behavior or disregard for the safety of others while at the ski area.
7. Times will be available online at grousemountain.com within 48hrs.
8. Go fast and have fun!