Slip, Slide & Smile
The Grouse Mountain Sliding Zone
Gold Annual Pass
Over $230 in benefits!
The ultimate in year-round access, the Gold Annual Pass is the best way to get the whole Grouse Mountain experience. In addition to Skyride admission and a host of mountaintop activities, the Gold Annual Pass also includes free access to Grouse Mountain’s top activities like Mountain Ropes Adventure and Mountain Ziplines. New this year, Gold Passholders can access the new Skyride Reservation System up to seven days in advance of your visit and get a free Play All Day pass and hotel discounts at our sister resort, Revlestoke Mountain Resort. To top it all off, the Gold Annual Pass also includes an Annual Parking Pass and a 20% retail discount.
Gold Annual Pass Benefits
- NEW! One Free Play All Day Pass at our sister resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort ($59 Value)
Play All Day Pass can be redeemed between August 13, 2020 and July 15, 2021, with the exception of the blackout dates of September 5-7, 2020, and July 1-4, 2021.
- NEW! 40% discount off standard rates at The Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, and Sandman Revelstoke.
- NEW! 7-day advance Skyride boarding time booking
- 50% off Mountain Admission Tickets – 4 guests per visit (not valid on Download tickets)
- 20% off all regular-priced items at the Grouse Mountain Starbucks® location
- 1 free Annual Parking Permit* ($40 value)
- 1 free Mountain Zipline Tour ($95 value)
- 1 free Mountain Ropes Adventure™ ($39 value)
- 20% off Grouse Mountain Retail**
*parking pass not valid on child and tot purchase, 1 per family
** 20% off all regular-priced retail merchandise at The Spirit Gallery Gift Shop, Outfitters and Essentials
Please contact Guest Services at 604.980.9311 to redeem your additional Gold Annual Pass benefits. These benefits can be reserved based on availability.
Pass Refund Policy
We understand that you may have concerns about the future given the current uncertainty. In recognition of our closure we want to make sure you have peace of mind when purchasing your pass so we have created a pass refund policy. If we experience a closure of the Mountain for 30 days in the specified time periods below, you will receive the corresponding percentage refund of your purchase price.
- July-August 2020 - 75%
- September-December 2020 - 50%
- January-May 2021 - 25%
Please note: Your membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase; if you are renewing a pass, it is now valid one year from the expiry date of your current pass. Please be aware that during Grouse Mountain’s seasonal closure there will be no access to the Skyride or mountaintop facilities for approximately a two-week period in October/November.
Grouse Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs and schedules without notice. Products are non-refundable and non-transferable.