How To Enter
- Limit of one (1) Entry per e-mail address. Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning Entry.
- Multiple Entries by the same person using one or more e-mail accounts shall result in disqualification. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and none will be returned for any reason. All Entries must be received no later than the end of the Promotion Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced.
- Entries must be received by the Sponsor during Phase 1 of the Promotion Period.
Contest Finalist & Winner Selection
- 2013/2014 Adult Snow Pass (retail value: $825)
- 2013/2014 Adult Annual Locals Pass (retail value: $99)
- Reserved Parking for one year (retail value: $1,200)
- Private First Tracks for the winner and one friend, plus breakfast (retail value: $1,000)
- Tram Surf on top of the Skyride to the top of Grouse Mountain Resorts (retail value: $1,500)
- Front of line privileges - Skyride and Chair Lifts - for the winner and one friend (retail value: $500)
- Blackcomb Aviation Helitour - Downtown & Lions - for the winner and one friend (retail value: $799)
- North Shore Paragliding for the winner and one friend (retail value: $398)
- One plate of nachos and a beverage of choice (limit $20) per month for 12 months at Altitudes Bistro (retail value: $516)
- Tasting Menu Dinner for two at The Observatory (retail value: $250)
- Zipline and Eye of The Wind Experience at sunset for the winner and one friend (retail value: $436)
- One free Private Ski or Board Lesson with Snow School Director for the winner only (retail value: $250)
- One Freestyle Lesson in the Terrain Park with the resident expert skier/rider for the winner only (retail value: $250)
- Snowshoe Rental for one year for the winner only (retail value: $800)
- Behind the scenes Night Groomer Experience for the winner and one friend (retail value: $200)
- Unlimited Ice Skate Rental for 1 year for the winner only (retail value: 150)
- Wildlife Ranger For A Day Experience for the winner only (retail value: $150)
- Lumberjack For A Day Experience for the winner and one friend (retail value: $150)
- Avalanche Skills Training Course for the winner and one friend (retail value: $400)
- One free ski or board wax and one high performance gear rental for the day - winner only (retail value: $80)
- One Giro helmet and one pair of Oakley goggles (retail value: 135)
- Complimentary entry to all Grouse Mountain Resorts events for the winner only (retail value: $175)
- 1 2013/14 Y2Play Snowpass (Winter Snowpass value: up to $825)
- is original to and that the entrant has all necessary rights (including, without limitation, consent of the photographer) in and to the Photo to enter the Contest;
- does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- does not contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties;
- will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever; and is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene, and further that it will not contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following: Nudity; Explicit, graphic or excessive sexual activity; Crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols; Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups; Content that endorses, condones and/or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or high risk activity, behaviour or conduct; Personal information of individuals, including, without limitation, names and addresses (physical or electronic); Conduct or other activities in violation of these Contest Rules; Commercial messages, comparisons or solicitations for products or services; Any identifiable third party products and/or trade-marks, brands or logos. For example, any clothing worn by you in your Photo must not contain any visible logos, trade-marks or other third party materials; and any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by the Contest Sponsors in its/their sole discretion.
By entering the Contest entrants confirm that he/she owns all intellectual property rights in the entry Photo, including copyright in the Photo, including publication and duplication rights, confirms that he/she grants the Contest Sponsors a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free licence to reproduce and to distribute the Photo digitally and only in relation to the contest or future promotions and confirms that he/she waives all moral rights in respect of the Photo. The entrant releases the Contest Sponsors from any claims arising from the distribution of the Photo digitally now or hereafter created. All Photos and entries submitted become the property of the Contest Sponsors, who reserve the right to refuse any Photo submission or entry.