About Your Y2Play 2017/18 Pass
Thank you for purchasing your Y2PLAY PASS for the 2016/17 Winter Season. Your Y2PLAY winter pass is valid for skiing and snowboarding from date of purchase through to the end of the 2016/17 winter season and again from October 1, 2017 until April 30, 2018. Please take the time to read this carefully.
ALL NEW PASSHOLDERS are be required to have a 2017/2018 pass printed. Please visit Guest Services to fill out applicable waivers (should you not have completed the online waiver at time of purchase) and have your photo taken. You are encouraged to pick up your pass prior to November 15, 2017.
Y2Play Pass Period
Except where noted, pass features are available only when the Y2Play pass is valid (from date of purchase through the end of this winter season and between Oct. 1 and the end next winter season).
Conditions of Grouse Mountain Y2Play 2017/18 winter season pass
- Please note: all sales are final, non-transferable and non-refundable, unless Pass Protection has been purchased. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Proof of age may be required.
- For Student Passes, proof of full-time registration in a recognized post-secondary institution and valid student ID are required at time of Pass pick up.
- All passes must be shown to the Skyride Operator before boarding and must remain visible at all times.
- Passes will be subject to suspension or cancellation and will be revoked in the event of misconduct , breach of the Alpine Responsibility Code, or if any person is found using a pass that is not the Passholder.
- The Passholder agrees to obey all warning notices on Grouse Mountain property.
- Parking Permits do not guarantee a parking spot, as there are limited spaces available. Your parking pass must be visible in your vehicle at all times when parked at Grouse Mountain.
- In case of loss of pass, the Passholder must immediately notify Guest Services. A $10 (+applicable taxes) administration fee will be applied to replace lost or stolen passes. Grouse Mountain is not responsible for the outstanding balance charged to lost or stolen passes.
- Grouse Mountain reserves the right to change operating hours without notice. Blackout dates may apply.
- Grouse Mountain Resorts Ltd. is not responsible for inclement weather conditions.
- Resale of any Grouse Mountain passes, tickets or parking passes is prohibited. Any Grouse Mountain products purchased via a third-party will NOT be valid and will not be subject to refund. Please be aware of this and purchase directly from grousemountain.com to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Guest Services at 604.980.9311.
On behalf of Grouse Mountain, thank you for purchasing a Grouse Mountain Y2PLAY winter season pass.
We look forward to seeing you soon!