Tickets & Passes
One Destination. Endless Experiences.
The Alpine Experience ticket includes round-trip Skyride and plateau activities like visits with our resident grizzly bears. in winter, enjoy snowshoe trails, mountaintop ice-skating, our month-long Peak of Christmas festivities and more.
Alpine Experience Ticket Rates
* 2 adults and 2 children/youth
Tots (4 & under) are free but require a ticket.
Annual Pass Benefits
In addition to great value with access to a world of adventure, your pass includes the following benefits*:
- 50% off Alpine Experience tickets for your guests (up to 4 guests per visit. Does not include Download tickets.)
- Year-round Skyride access
- $79 for Mountain Ziplines (Regular $109)
- 20% off The Eye of the Wind turbine tours (available in winter)
- Members pricing on drop-in visits to The Eye of the Wind viewPOD (available year-round, weather permitting)
- $199 for Tandem Paragliding (Regular $229)
- 30% off all Peak Adventure events like Seek The Peak, the ClearlyContacts.ca Grouse Grind Challenge and the Snowshoe Grind Mountain Run
- 20% off all regular priced items at the Grouse Mountain Starbucks® location
- 20% off all regular priced retail merchandise online and at The Spirit Gallery Gift Shop, Outfitters and Essentials
- 20% off rental equipment
- 1 free snowshoe rental, 1 free skate rental, 1 free Ski/Snowboard rental (must have valid lift ticket) and then 20% off all future rentals
- 20% off skiing/snowboarding lift tickets after 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays
Annual Local's Pass Rates
|1 Year||2 Years|
|Adult (19-64 years)||$109||$199|
|Senior (65+ years)||$89||$149|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$69||$119|
|Child (5-12 years)||$39||$69|
|Tot (4 years & under)||$10*||$10*|
|Couple (2 Adults)||$199||$359|
|Family (2 Adults, 2 Youth/Children)||$239||$429|
Grouse Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs and schedules without notice. Products are non refundable and non transferable.
All Mountain Pass
This revolutionary pass gives you unlimited year-round Skyride access, unlimited skiing/riding in winter, unlimited year-round Mountain Ziplining, unlimited year-round access to The Eye of the Wind, a $100 Gift Certificate and more.
Click here to learn more.
2013/14 Parking Rates
|3-Hour Parking Ticket||$6|
|Day Parking Ticket||$8|
|1-Year Parking Pass||$40|
|2-Year Parking Pass||$69|