2023/24 ski zone camps (ages 13-18)
|Ski Zone Camp (Ages 13-18) 2023/24 Rates*||4 Day Camp
| 5 Day Camp
|Winter Passholder Rate
(includes cost of day ski ticket)
- +Ability Level
- In order to provide the most suitable training for all students, lessons are divided into groups based on their ability level. Review the Ability Levels to determine the skill level of the student.
- + Helmets
- Helmets are mandatory for all children taking lessons. If your child is renting equipment, a helmet will be included in the price. If your child has their own equipment, but requires a helmet, you can rent one for an additional $5 plus applicable taxes per day at the time of registration. Helmets can also be purchased at Outfitters in the Chalet, where passholders can use their 20% discount towards the purchase.
- + Parents
- Sign up your child for Ski/Snowboard Camp or Ski Wee and you are eligible to receive discounts on lift tickets and a 10% discount on Discovery Day Lessons. Call Guest Services for more information.
- + Rentals
- If your child requires rental equipment, please have your child's height, weight, foot size, ability level and birth date information ready prior to calling to register.
- + Check In
- You will receive a pre-arrival email three days prior to your camp start day outlining your Camp Check-In Number and Instructors name. On the first day check in starts in the Valley Station at the base of the Mountain 15 minutes prior to Camp start time at your dedignated check-in number. Drop off area is very busy; please park in dedicated short term spots. For all subsequent sessions, please meet the instructor 15 minutes prior to the scheduled session time in the Valley Plaza at your designated number.
- + Lunch & Snack Breaks
- Half day programs stop for snacks, and full day programs for lunch and snacks, so be sure to pack a snack/lunch for your child, or take advantage of our Full Day Lunch Option. Grouse Mountain Gift Cards are also available for purchase so that children can buy lunch each day at Lupins Café.
- + Registration and Availability
- Registration cut off is 48 hours prior to the first lesson, subject to availability. Call Guest Services to register. Please have all required information ready upon calling to register. This includes your child's ability level as well as accurate measurements of your child's height, weight and shoe size if you are renting equipment.
select your camp date
|Zone Camps - Ski (Ages 13-18) Dates||Half Day Camp
|Winter Break Camps*
A: (4 days): Dec. 23,23,27,28
B: (4 days): Dec. 29-Jan. 2
C: (5 days): Jan. 3-7
|Thursday After School** (4 Days)
D: Jan. 11,18,25,Feb.1
G: Feb. 8,15,22,29
|Weekend Camps (4 Days - Saturdays)
E: Jan. 13, 20, 27, Feb.3
H: Feb. 10,17,24,Mar. 2
J: Mar. 9,16,23,30
Weekend Camps (4 Days - Sundays)
F: Jan. 14,21,28, Feb. 4
I: Feb. 11,18,25,Mar. 3
K: Mar. 10, 17, 24, 31
|Spring Break (5 Days)
L: Mar. 18-22
M: Mar. 25-29