select your camp date
*Special Offer for After School Camps
2020/21 SNOW SCHOOL CAMP PRICING - YOUTH
|Youth 4 & 5 Half Day Camp Rates||4 Half Days||5 Half Days|
|Camp + Rental||$360||$450|
|Camp + Lift||$376||$469|
|Camp + Lift + Rental||$496||$619|
- +Ability Level
- In order to provide the most suitable training for all students, lessons are divided into groups based on their ability level. Review the Ability Levels to determine the skill level of the student.
- + Helmets
- Helmets are mandatory for all children taking lessons. If your child is renting equipment, a helmet will be included in the price. If your child has their own equipment, but requires a helmet, you can rent one for an additonal $5 plus applicable taxes per day at the time of registration. Helmets can also be purchased at Outfitters in the Chalet, where passholders can use their 20% discount towards the purchase.
- + Parents
- Sign up your child for Ski/Snowboard Camp or Ski Wee and receive a 10% discount on an adult lesson.
Parents of Child (5-6) Camps may request a complimentary Escort Ticket, if desired, at day-of check in. If you would like to ski or snowboard while your child takes lessons, you can upgrade your Escort Ticket to a special Lift Ticket for $52.
- + Rentals
- If your child requires rental equipment please have your child's height, weight, foot size, ability level and birth date information ready prior to calling to register.
- + Check In
- First day check in starts in the Valley Station at the base of the Mountain 30 minutes prior to Camp start time. Drop off area is very busy; please park in dedicated short term spots. For all subsequent sessions, please meet the instructor 15 minutes prior to the scheduled session time in the Valley Plaza.
- + Lunch & Snack Breaks
- Half day programs stop for snacks, and full day programs for lunch and snacks, so be sure to pack a snack/lunch for your child, or take advantage of our Full Day Lunch Option. Grouse Mountain Gift Cards are also available for purchase so that children can buy lunch each day at Lupins Café.
Full Day Lunch Menu:
Day 1 - Tortellini
Day 2 - Hot Dog
Day 3 - Mac and Cheese
Day 4 - Soup and Sandwich
Day 5 - Pizza
- + Registration and Availability
- Registration cut off is 48 hours prior to the first lesson, subject to availability. Call Guest Services at 604.980.9311 to register. Please have all required information ready upon calling to register. This includes your child's ability level as well as accurate measurements of your child's height, weight and shoe size if you are renting equipment.