Mountain Ropes Adventure
Kids Tree Canopy Adventure™
Mountain Ropes & Kids Tree Canopy Annual Passes
Our latest activity features an aerial ropes course with a special kids zone!
Mountain Ropes Adventure, for ages 8+, is a series of four aerial ropes courses with varying degrees of difficulty. Balance, jump, climb, swing and zip your way to the finish!
Looking for more adventure? Upgrade your Annual Pass to include unlimited* access to Mountain Ropes Adventure for only $99, which pays for itself in fewer than 3 visits. With the Annual Mountain Ropes Pass you can book in advance or drop-in whenever you want based on availability.
COURSE HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
|Minimum Age||Minimum Height (cm)||Minimum Height (ft)|
|Intro Course (Yellow)||8||122 cm||4'0"|
|Beginner (Green)||8||139 cm||4'7"|
|Intermediate (Blue)||8||139 cm||4'7"|
|Expert (Black)||12||152 cm||5'|
- Expectant mothers not permitted to participate for safety reasons.
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years old on the day of visit.
- You must fit in our harnesses: Waist = 140 cm, Thighs = 70 cm. Harnesses must be tightened by at least 2.5 cm.
- Guides reserve the right to determine which courses each person can access.
All guests are required to wear the helmet provided by Grouse Mountain in order to participate in the activity. Helmets must fit securely with the strap done up under your chin. Please note that this requirement cannot be waived and that not all forms of religious headwear may be compatible with our helmets. Guests are welcome to try on a helmet on site to determine suitable fit prior to purchase.
All Guests are required to sign the exclusion of liability waiver prior to the activity. Guests under 19 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to sign.
What to Bring:
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Comfortable, athletic clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect repellent
- Camera, with a strap
- Fingerless athletic gloves suggested