Our latest activity features an aerial ropes course with a special kids zone!
Mountain Ropes Adventure, for ages 8+, is a series of four aerial ropes courses with varying degrees of difficulty. Balance, jump, climb, swing and zip your way to the finish!
COURSE HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
|Minimum Age||Minimum Height (cm)||Minimum Height (ft)|
|Intro Course (Yellow)||8||122 cm||4'0"|
|Beginner (Green)||8||139 cm||4'7"|
|Intermediate (Blue)||8||139 cm||4'7"|
|Expert (Black)||12||152 cm||5'|
TOUR DETAILS & PROTOCOLS
- Expectant mothers not permitted to participate for safety reasons.
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years old on the day of visit.
- You must fit in our harnesses: Waist = 140 cm, Thighs = 70 cm. Harnesses must be tightened by at least 2.5 cm.
- Guides reserve the right to determine which courses each person can access.
- All guests will be encouraged to complete a waiver online prior to their arrival.
- Sanitized Helmets and Harnesses will be laid out for guests with a distance of six feet between each.
- Guides will be required to wear a mask and gloves when preparing guests for tour, checking harnesses, attaching/detaching guests from circuit and completing safety rescues (when necessary).
- Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and prior to gearing up for tour.
- Distancing markers placed on ground for safety briefing, guests required to stand on markers for distancing purposes.
- A guest may not proceed onto the next element/platform unless clear of another guest.
Aerial courses will have a limit of 1 guest per element and 1 guest per platform at a given time.
- All Rope Course equipment and PPE (connection Lanyards, harness & helmet) will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- A designated area will be marked off for used PPE to be stored. Once disinfected, PPE will be moved back into sanitized storage area.
All guests are required to wear the helmet provided by Grouse Mountain in order to participate in the activity. Helmets must fit securely with the strap done up under your chin. Please note that this requirement cannot be waived and that not all forms of religious headwear may be compatible with our helmets. Guests are welcome to try on a helmet on site to determine suitable fit prior to purchase.
All Guests are required to sign the exclusion of liability waiver prior to the activity. Guests under 19 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to sign.
What to Bring:
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Comfortable, athletic clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect repellent
- Camera, with a strap
- Fingerless athletic gloves suggested