Our latest activity features an aerial ropes course with a special kids zone!
Mountain Ropes Adventure, for ages 8+, is a series of four aerial ropes courses with varying degrees of difficulty. Balance, jump, climb, swing and zip your way to the finish!
(Passholders must call guest services to redeem their benefits.)
COURSE HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
|Minimum Age||Minimum Height (cm)||Minimum Height (ft)|
|Intro Course (Yellow)||8||122 cm||4'0"|
|Beginner (Green)||8||139 cm||4'7"|
|Intermediate (Blue)||8||139 cm||4'7"|
|Expert (Black)||12||152 cm||5'|
TOUR DETAILS & PROTOCOLS
Tours available weekends from 10am and weekdays from 11am
- Mountain Ropes is an outdoor activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Maximum weight of the participate is 275lbs
- Expectant mothers not permitted to participate for safety reasons.
- You must fit in our harnesses: Waist = 140 cm, Thighs = 70 cm. Harnesses must be tightened by at least 2.5 cm.
- Guides reserve the right to determine which courses each person can access.
- Guests must successfully demonstrate proper use of equipment to Course Guides before accessing those elements.
- Please arrive at the base of the mountain 60 minutes prior to your scheduled time and proceed to the Mountain Top Plaza (located on the mountaintop). Please meet at designated area in the Plaza 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- No bags, purses or backpacks are allowed on tour. Lockers are available to rent, $2 charge, in the Rental Outpost.
- Secure all loose items (keys, phone, wallet etc.) in a sealed pocket.
- All Guests are required to sign the exclusion of liability waiver prior to the activity. Guests under 19 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to sign.
- All guests are required to wear the helmet provided by Grouse Mountain in order to participate in the activity. Please note that this requirement cannot be waived and that not all forms of religious headwear may be compatible with our helmets. Guests are welcome to try on a helmet on site to determine suitable fit prior to purchase.
- No refunds or credit issued for tour cancellations made within 24 hours, or for guests who do not show up for their scheduled check-in time.
What to Bring:
- Closed-toe, proper-fitting shoes are required (no flip-flops, crocs or slides/flats)
- Comfortable, athletic clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect repellent
- Camera, with a strap
- Fingerless athletic gloves suggested
- Water and snacks.
- Guides will complete health screening before starting their shift to ensure they are in good health.
- Guides and guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering while preparing for tour, checking harnesses, safety orientation, and completing safety rescues (when necessary). You are welcome to remove your mask while proceeding through each of the courses.
- Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and prior to gearing up for tour.
- Sanitized Helmets and Harnesses will be laid out for guests with a distance of six feet between each.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the park.
- A guest may not proceed onto the next element/platform unless clear of another guest. Aerial courses will have a limit of 1 guest per element and 1 guest per platform at a given time.
- All Rope Course equipment and PPE (connection Lanyards, harness & helmet) have been treated with a surface protective coating providing long-lasting protection against growth of germs, viruses and bacteria.
- All Rope Course equipment and PPE (connection Lanyards, harness & helmet) will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- A designated area will be marked off for used PPE to be stored. Once disinfected, PPE will be moved back into sanitized storage area.
As per PHO orders, proof of vaccination is required for dining at Altitudes Bistro. Visit our News Page for more info.