Soar high above the valley floor at speeds reaching 80 km/hr on our dual-circuit ziplines.
Our dual-line, five-line (or three-line) circuit gives you an adrenaline-pumping tour across the peaks and canyons of Grouse and Dam Mountains. The tour lasts about two hours and can be booked as an individual or as a group.
The zipline experience will give you a unique perspective of Grouse Mountain, combining heart-pounding thrills with an exploration of BC’s old-growth forests. Along the way our fun and friendly guides will look after your safety, and share stories with you that will leave a lasting impression. And then you’ll strap yourself in and...zoom. Make sure to enjoy every second of this jaw-dropping scenery. Because it goes by fast. Crazy, awesome fast.
Rates & Info
Hours of Operation
Tours available everyday from 11am.
3-LINE TOUR (CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN WINTER)
Or call our Guest Services team at 604.980.9311.
5-LINE TOURS (AVAILABLE IN SUMMER AND WINTER PENDING WEATHER CONDITIONS)
Group Tours available with 48 hours advance notice. Call 604.980.9311 to book.
Capture Your Zipline Experience
Personal & group photos in custom Grouse Mountain frame folders and Mountain Zipline merchandise are available for sale.
- Five-line or three-line circuit is fully dual-track.
- Speed reaches up to 80km/hr.
- Lines are up to 70m/200ft high.
- Participants must be between 32kg (70lbs) and 114kg (250lbs) - including clothing/footwear.
- Appropriate footwear required (no open toed shoes).
- Not recommended for expectant mothers or people with spinal injuries.
- Please arrive at the base of the mountain 60 minutes prior to your scheduled time and proceed to the Flight Centre (located on the plateau) 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- Weather conditions vary. Please contact 604.980.9311 for today's schedule.
- Grouse Mountain Resort (GM Resorts Limited Partnership) reserves the right to reschedule or postpone any flight times, no refunds issued for late arrivals, we will do our best to reschedule guests.
- Cancellations must be 24 hours in advance otherwise the full activity rate will be charged.
- Mountain Ziplines run during inclement weather.
- Guests under 19 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to sign the exclusion of liability waiver prior to the activity.