deferral information for 2020/21 winter passes
WINTER PASS DEFERRAL OPTION HAS NOW ENDED.
We’re excited to welcome you back for a fantastic winter season at Grouse Mountain!
However, we do understand that for certain reasons, you may not be able to participate in our upcoming winter season as planned. For our winter season passholders we are offering the option to defer your pass to the 2021/22 Winter Season if you complete the online form by November 15, 2020. Passes eligible for deferral include 2020/21 Y2Play Passes and 2020/21 Early Bird Unlimited and Weekday Passes purchased by September 30, 2020.
Please review the following information regarding the option to defer your 2020/21 Winter Snow Pass to the 2021/22 Season. After reviewing, If you would like to defer your pass, please complete the 2020/21 Winter Pass Deferral Request Form.
- Passholders choosing the deferral will have the valid dates of their passes shifted to the winter 2021/22 season. Deferred passes will become valid again October 1, 2021.
- The deadline to request deferral is November 15, 2020.
- If deferred, a pass will become valid for the start of the season in 2021/22 and will not include Spring of the 2020/21 season.
- Early Bird Unlimited and Weekday Pass purchasers have the option to defer provided they buy their pass prior to September 30, 2020. In this case, the deadline to defer is November 15, 2020.
- If a passholder uses their pass on any date from October 1, 2020 onward they will automatically forfeit their option to defer.
- If a passholder chooses to defer their pass, they cannot change their decision during the 2020/21 season. In this case, the passholder would need to purchase a new pass product or tickets for the 2020/21 winter season.