Lovely from all angles
Discover the perfect mountain location for your next shoot
From scenic breathtaking natural beauty to adventurous and cultural settings, Grouse Mountain offers endless possibilities for your next shoot. Grouse Mountain has an experienced team of film liaisons who have assisted countless productions realize their vision, including feature films, hit television programs, commercials, training videos, and independent non-fiction shorts.
- Largest aerial tramway system in North America
- Only 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver
- Four season, 365 days a year availability
- Experienced team of film liaisons
- Extensive crew and production parking facilities
- Access to remote wilderness
- Cabins nestled in the forest
- Private road access on privately-held land
- Spectacular panoramic views
- Helicopter landing pad
- Custom extreme sports course construction
- Pro shops and equipment
- High definition electronic cinema with theatre seating
- High-speed and fixed grip chairlifts
- Dual-circuit ziplines
- The world's only wind turbine with a glass viewPOD accessible by elevator
Alpine Station 3,700ft/1,100m. Peak 4,100ft/1,200m.
Varied terrain with spectacular panoramic views. Mountain, meadow and forested areas. Clear views of the Burrard Inlet, Straight of Georgia (Pacific Ocean), Gulf Islands and surrounding North Shore Mountains. Trails range from leisurely walks to challenging hikes.
Awe-inspiring Peak Chalet, authentic native feasthouse, elegant fine dining restaurant The Observatory, casual and contemporary dining, all with panoramic views, and outdoor patios.
Largest aerial tramway system in North America, helicopter landing pad, pro shops and equipment, high definition electronic cinema with theatre seating.
16-foot chainsaw-carved totems of historical forestry figures, Lumberjack shows, Wildlife Refuge that includes grizzly bears and grey wolves.
Sleigh rides, mountaintop ice-skating, ski/snowboarding, snowshoe trails, Peak of Christmas festivities including Santa's Workshop and live reindeer.
For More Information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to inquire about availability.