Tickets & Passes
One Destination. Endless Experiences.
Mountain Admission Ticket
In our Green Season (usually May–October), Mountain Admission Tickets include a scenic round trip Skyride, access to the Peak Chairlift, Owl Interpretive Talks, Scenic Hiking, visits to the Grizzly bear habitat and more!
During the winter (usually November-April), Mountain Admission Tickets include round trip access via the Skyride, access to the mountaintop ice skating pond, snowshoe trails, the Light Walk, Sliding Zone and more! A lift ticket is required for those looking to ski or snowboard.
Select a date and age category as well as any additional activities available during the date selected. Note: Mountain Admission Ticket is only valid for the date selected.
- A Family Ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children
- Tots (4 & under) are free but require a ticket
- Minimum height requirement for the Peak Chairlift is 1m/3.3ft.
- For groups of 15 or more, please visit our Group Rates page or call 604.980.9311.
- For security reasons, a maximum number of tickets of any type are available online. Please call 604.980.9311 to purchase a larger quantity of tickets.
SKYRIDE OPERATIONAL PROTOCOLS:
- Temperature screening is required for all passengers before boarding the Skyride.
- All passengers are required to wear non-medical face masks while boarding and travelling on the Skyride. (Guests can bring their own mask or one will be provided if needed.)
- Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to boarding.
- A new boarding procedure is in place with assigned spaces on the platform and on board the Skyride.
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority. We want you to enjoy everything Grouse Mountain has to offer with absolute confidence so we developed Grouse Mountain Resort PureClean to elevate our existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness procedures.
Add Activities to Your Day
Our dual-line, 5-line circuit gives you an adrenaline-pumping tour across the peaks and canyons of Grouse and Dam Mountains. The tour lasts about two hours and can be booked as an individual or as a group. Approximately 2 hours. Weight restriction, must be between 70lbs-250lbs (32kg-114kg)
mountain ropes adventure
Mountain Ropes Adventure, for ages 8+, is a series of four aerial ropes courses with varying degrees of difficulty. Balance, jump, climb, swing and zip your way to the finish!