Hours of Operation
- Advance online ticket purchase recommended to reduce lineups and interaction.
- All passengers are required to wear face masks while boarding and travelling on the Skyride. (Guests are asked to bring their own mask)
- Hand sanitizer is available to guests prior to boarding.
- Capacity on the Skyride has been reduced.
- Upper windows on the Skyride have been removed to allow for fresh air to circulate throughout the cabin.
- The Skyride will be disinfected every evening following the last public trip.
- Every 90 Days the Skyride will be treated with a surface protective coating known as AEGIS
Microbe Shield treatment which is proven to effectively remove germs and microbes up to a
- All cleaning and sanitizing products used have been listed by Health Canada as likely to be effective and may be used against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.