School Group Lessons
Learn to ski or snowboard at Grouse Mountain!
Students will develop skills and good sportsmanship in a fun and playful winter environment. Our programs, led by certified instructors, are designed to provide a fully supervised, safe and encouraging lesson for your students. We offer one and four day sessions for this program. Pricing is the same for skiing or snowboarding.
2023/24 School Group Pricing
The following information pertains to school groups only. For public ski and snowboard lesson inquiries, please visit the Ski/Snowboard Lessons page or call Guest Services at 604.980.9311. Prices below include applicable taxes.
Available Lesson Times
|Mondays||10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm & 6:00pm||$59||+ $23||$200||+ $92|
|Tuesdays||10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm & 6:00pm||$59||+ $23||$200||+ $92|
|Wednesdays||10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm & 6:00pm||$65||+ $23||$220||+ $92|
|Thursdays||10:30am, 12:30pm & 2:30pm||$65||+ $23||$220||+ $92|
|Fridays||10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm & 6:00pm||$65||+ $23||$220||+ $92|
Special school lift pass offer
School groups that book a 4 Day program for 40 to 79 students will receive a School Lift Pass that can be redeemed for 20 Adult Lift Tickets.
Those that book a 4 Day program for 80 or more students will receive a School Lift Pass that can be redeemed for 40 Adult Lift Tickets.
Tickets can be claimed all at once or throughout the season. Call us today at 604.980.9311 to find out more.
COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION FOR TEACHERS & SUPERVISING ADULTS
Grouse Mountain offers 1 complimentary Lift Ticket per 8 students for teachers and supervising adults accompanying students on their activity day. Tickets are only transferable between BC school staff. Valid weekdays only.
Ski and snowboard lessons for school groups are available as follows:
- Eligibility: This program is available for elementary to high school students (ages 7+) in schools that follow the BC curriculum
- Minimum number of participating students: 15
- Ability Level: A minimum of 5 students with the same ski or snowboard ability level is required
- Lesson bookings available on school days from December 4 - 22, 2023, and January 8 - April 12, 2024;
- No lessons available on February 16, February 19, March 18 - April 1 2024, Weekends and Holidays
- Lesson Length: 2 hours - Must arrive to base of mountain no later than 1 hour before lesson start time
- Schools will receive 1 complimentary escort ticket for every 8 students participating in a lesson
- Complimenatry bag storage is available for all school group bookings. Secure locker rentals are also available for an extra fee.
Helmets are mandatory for this program. If a student does not have their own, a complimentary helmet will be provided.
Bookings must be made in advance. Prices are subject to change without notice.
BOOK YOUR SCHOOL GROUP LESSONS
Contact us at 604.980.9311 or email email@example.com for availability on your preferred dates.
Deposits are required to book and confirm activity dates. These deposits are non-refundable and must be received at the time of booking. For School Ski & Snowboard Lessons, the deposit is $250.