February 12, 2010 NBC Today's guests were:
- Jeret “Speedy” Peterson - is a World Cup aerial skier from Boise, Idaho, skiing out of Bogus Basin. Still the only skier in the World to perform the "Hurricane", the world can expect to see Speedy standing finish on the podium in Vancouver.
Emily Cook - US Aerial Olympian
- Emily Cook overcame significant injuries to both her feet to win her first World Cup victory in an aerials event in Russia in 2008. Emily’s best finish at the FIS Freestyle World Ski Championships was fourth in the aerials at Inawashiro in 2009.
- Daniel Boulud - Acclaimed chef and restaurateur - "Today's" Sarah Haines will give Kathie Lee and Hoda the daily Olympic dish from Grouse Mountain for the fourth hour. The first segment will feature acclaimed chef and restaurateur Daniel Boulud showcasing dishes from two of his Vancouver restaurants, DB Bistro and Lumiere.
- Michael Bublé - Internationally renowned singer Michael Buble recently released his chart-topping song “Haven’t met you yet”, and the Canadian will mesmerize guests in the Peak Chalet performing his most popular music.
- Kristi Yamaguchi - Olympic Figure Skater