Just another day at the office...


Grouse Mountain does not give letters of offer to foreign workers who require such an offer to apply for their visa to come to Canada. You must apply for a Working Holiday Visa, which does not require you to have arranged employment before entering Canada. 

All international applicants interested in working for Grouse Mountain Resort must have a valid Canadian visa and work permit, a Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN). Some positions require a criminal record check issued within the last 6 months.

To apply for your Canadian Visa and Work Permit, you must contact the Canadian Embassy, Consulate or Working Holiday Program in your country.  Please remember that the application process can take several months and some countries have specific quotas and issue dates.

Our Partners 
Grouse Mountain has partnered with The Working Holiday Club to hire great staff for the upcoming winter season.  

The Working Holiday Club (TWHC) 
TWHC and Grouse Mountain Resort hold interviews in Australia for seasonal jobs at Grouse Mountain each year. For more details on how to schedule an interview for upcoming Australian job fairs, please visit their website at The Working Holiday Club.
Skype: twhc.canada 

IEP Australia & New Zealand 
IEP AU/NZ assist Grouse Mountain with their summer and winter employment recruitment. If you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport, and are interested in learning more about working at Grouse Mountain for the summer or winter season, please visit their website. 


Reminder; face coverings and advanced Skyride reservations are required for access to the Resort. Join us in celebrating 2021 with 21% off weekday admission through the month of January.