this could be your office.
BENEFITS & Perks
All Grouse Mountain staff members are extended a wide range of perks that include but are not limited to:
- Complimentary season pass for you
- Complimentary season pass for your dependent family members (i.e. spouse/common-law partner and children) for full-time year-round staff. Full-time temporary or seasonal staff are eligible upon return to work for the 4th consecutive season.
- Complimentary winter season pass upon fulfilling your summer contract
- A staff Annual Pass is available to all Grouse Mountain staff for $65+ tax. Affords all the benefits associated with our regular guest Annual Pass including bringing up four guests each day at 50% off Mountain Admission tickets.
- Complimentary recreational opportunities such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, ice skating, hiking and access to seasonal activities such as the Lumberjack Show, Birds in Motion, scenic chairlift rides and more
- Staff Transit Benefit
- A Grouse Mountain Employee passport to use for a complimentary zipline tour, a tour of the Eye of the Wind, dining discounts and more
- 40% discount on food items in The Observatory, Altitudes Bistro, Lupins Café, The Grouse Grind™ Coffee Bar, The Rusty Rail BBQ (does not apply to alcohol)
- 40% discount on Starbucks food and beverage items; 20% discount on merchandise (Grouse Mountain Starbucks location only)
- Complimentary coffee and tea while on shift, when using your reusable cup; a $1.00 fee is charged without a cup that goes to fund sustainability projects on the mountain
- Complimentary hot chocolate in the Chalet and in staff rooms while on shift
- Complimentary fountain drinks in Altitudes Bistro and Lupins while on shift
- 20% discount off regular-priced merchandise in the retail stores Outfitters, the Spirit Gallery and Essentials
- 40% discount for ski, board, skate and snowshoe rentals
- Complimentary ski/snowboard group lessons, subject to availability
- Access to the Mountain Interchange Program for staff - get great deals at participating resorts throughout the winter season
- Complimentary helicopter tour, subject to seat availability and weather
- Staff discount on tandem paragliding
- Participation in our organized sports and events such as Seek the Peak, Snowshoe Grind Challenge and the Grouse Grind Mountain Run
- Perks at Kal Tire
- Discounts from our corporate sponsors