Tickets & Passes
One Destination. Endless Experiences.
Annual Locals Pass
Grouse Mountain is requiring all guests to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for the 2021/22 winter season. For more information, please visit grousemountain.com/vaxtrax
Over $175 in benefits!
The ultimate in year-round access, the Annual Locals Pass is the best way to get the whole Grouse Mountain experience. In addition to Skyride admission and a host of mountaintop activities, the Annual Locals Pass also includes free access to Grouse Mountain’s top activities like Mountain Ropes Adventure and Mountain Ziplines. To top it all off, the Annual Locals Pass also includes an Annual Parking Pass and a 20% retail discount.
Note: Annual Locals Pass does not include skiing/snowboarding.
Annual LOCALS Pass Benefits
- 50% off Mountain Admission Tickets – 4 guests per visit (not valid on Download tickets)
- 20% off all regular-priced items at the Grouse Mountain Starbucks® location
- 1 free Annual Parking Permit* ($40 value)
- 1 free Mountain Zipline Tour ($99 value)
- 1 free Mountain Ropes Adventure™ ($39 value)
- 20% off Grouse Mountain Retail**
*parking pass not valid on child and tot purchase
** 20% off regular-priced retail merchandise at The Spirit Gallery Gift Shop, Outfitters and Essentials. Discount does not apply to Arc'teryx, Lululemon, and Patagonia merchandise.
|ANNUAL LOCALS PASS||$219||$189||$109||$10||30% off*|
* Family Pass requires that: all those associated with the pass live at the same address; and any adult passes must be fully processed before any child or tot passes are processed. The Family Pass Bundle provides a 30% discount off posted prices. Family bundle must contain at least 1 adult pass and 1 child pass; maximum 2 adult passes can be included.
Please contact Guest Services at 604.980.9311 to redeem your additional Annual Locals Pass benefits. These benefits can be reserved based on availability.
Please note: Your membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase; if you are renewing a pass, it is now valid one year from the expiry date of your current pass. Please be aware that during Grouse Mountain’s seasonal closure there will be no access to the Skyride or mountaintop facilities for approximately a two-week period in October/November.
Grouse Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs and schedules without notice. Products are non-refundable and non-transferable.