Tickets & Passes
One Destination. Endless Experiences.
Mountain Admission Ticket
Passholders Skyride Reservations
Gold Annual Pass
Annual Parking Permit
Gold Annual Locals Pass
Over $175 in benefits!
The ultimate in year-round access, the Gold Annual Pass is the best way to get the whole Grouse Mountain experience. In addition to Skyride admission and a host of mountaintop activities, the Gold Annual Pass also includes free access to Grouse Mountain’s top activities like Mountain Ropes Adventure and Mountain Ziplines. Gold Passholders can access the new Skyride Reservation System up to seven days in advance of your visit. To top it all off, the Gold Annual Pass also includes an Annual Parking Pass and a 20% retail discount.
Note: Gold Annual Pass does not include skiing/snowboarding.
Gold Annual LOCALS Pass Benefits
- 7-day advance Skyride boarding time booking
- 50% off Mountain Admission Tickets – 4 guests per visit (not valid on Download tickets)
- 20% off all regular-priced items at the Grouse Mountain Starbucks® location
- 1 free Annual Parking Permit* ($40 value)
- 1 free Mountain Zipline Tour ($95 value)
- 1 free Mountain Ropes Adventure™ ($39 value)
- 20% off Grouse Mountain Retail**
*parking pass not valid on child and tot purchase, 1 per family
** 20% off regular-priced retail merchandise at The Spirit Gallery Gift Shop, Outfitters and Essentials. Discount does not apply to Arc'teryx, Lululemon, and Patagonia merchandise.
|GOLD ANNUAL PASS||$219||$189||$109||$10||10% off*|
* Family Pass requires that: all those associated with the pass live at the same address; and any adult passes must be fully processed before any youth, child or tot passes are processed. The Family Pass Bundle provides a 10% discount off posted prices when purchased as part of the Family Pass Bundle. Family bundle must contain at least 1 adult pass and 1 child/youth pass; maximum 2 adult passes can be included.
Please contact Guest Services at 604.980.9311 to redeem your additional Gold Annual Pass benefits. These benefits can be reserved based on availability.
Please note: Your membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase; if you are renewing a pass, it is now valid one year from the expiry date of your current pass. Please be aware that during Grouse Mountain’s seasonal closure there will be no access to the Skyride or mountaintop facilities for approximately a two-week period in October/November.
Grouse Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs and schedules without notice. Products are non-refundable and non-transferable.