Grouse Mountain is partnering with BC Children's Hospital during the Peak of Christmas celebration to bring you the annual Gingerbread Village!
This is a fantastic opportunity for professional and aspiring bakers and pastry chefs to showcase your talents in support of a good cause. We are currently looking for entries of unique gingerbread creations that will be on display in the Grouse Mountain chalet from November 24-January 7. All levels and abilities are welcome to submit and entry and participate in the challenge!
You will be supporting BC Children's Hospital
which is the Province’s only full-service, pediatric acute care hospital and serves the one million children living in BC and the Yukon. Last year, more than 86,600 children were treated at Children’s Hospital. Plus, you have a chance to win great prizes!
A combination of public votes and celebrity judges will determine the top three winners in the open category and the high school team category, and they will be awarded the following prizes:
- 1st Place Open Category - $1,000 Grouse Mountain Gift Card or cash
- 2nd Place Open Category - $500 Grouse Mountain Gift Card or cash
- 3rd Place Open Category - $250 Grouse Mountain Gift Card or cash
- Top high school team - a $200 Grouse Mountain Gift Card
Creators will also receive potential exposure through a variety of different channels:
- Showcase your talents to over 180,000 visitors to Peak of Christmas
- Grouse Mountain social media channels
- BC Children's Hospital social media channels
- Grouse Mountain's media partners: Global TV, North Shore News
- Grouse Mountain public relations promotion
- Signage promoting participant’s name and/or institution
LIMITED SPACES ARE AVAILABLE - ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON FIRST COME BASIS.
If you are interested in submitting or sponsoring a creation, please contact:
Events Manager, Grouse Mountain Resorts