Normally in late February when Grouse Mountain’s Y2Play Snow Pass goes on sale, there are metres of snow on the Mountain, families are enjoying turns together and après is in full swing. This winter, the west coast of North America is experiencing a weather event that meteorologists state is a once-in-a-lifetime anomaly.
While we are hopeful about the remaining season, and certainly optimistic about 2015/16, we have to acknowledge that our Y2Play offer this year must be shockingly good. We’ve constructed two Y2Play offers for 2015/16 – one for renewing pass holders, and one for new pass holders. Our renewal offer shows appreciation for loyalty, while our new pass holder offer incorporates additional value into a pass widely acknowledged as the best value snow pass in North America, with savings up to 80%.
All Y2Play pass purchasers receive:
- A complimentary ticket to bring a friend for a free day of skiing or snowboarding at Grouse Mountain (valued at $58 for an Adult Ticket)
- A complimentary Mountain Ziplines experience during the 2015/16 season to keep the fun going (valued at $109 for a 5-line tour)
- The opportunity to purchase, at time of renewal, a $300 Grouse Mountain gift card for just $200. This represents a further $100 savings.
- The opportunity to purchase Elan skis or a snowboard at nearly 50% off the retail price. As an additional bonus to all Y2Play Pass Holders: if Elan Amphibio skis are purchased, Pass Holders have the opportunity to purchase a $600 Grouse Mountain gift card for just $300. Essentially your skis are free.
These are in addition to familiar Y2Play benefits including free rental, discounts on food & beverage, retail and other on-mountain experiences.
For renewing current Y2Play Pass Holders we’ve upped the ante with special benefits to show appreciation for loyalty:
- A free day of skiing at Whistler Blackcomb to be used until the end of this snow season or until December 18, 2015 in the 2015/16 snow season (up to $119 value)
- Grouse Mountain gift card, valid for any food and beverage, retail or adventure product (valued at $100 for an Adult Pass), available to most pass categories
- A complimentary Annual Local’s Pass, providing year-round access to Grouse Mountain’s complimentary mountaintop activities (valued at $119 for an Adult Pass)
Once activated, the total offering provides more than $1000 in value and savings of more than $700.
Full details on Y2Play are available here
and Y2Play can be purchased online, by telephone at 604.980.9311 or in-person at Grouse Mountain.
We love winter and we believe in the amazing moments that can only be experienced on the ski hill, in the terrain park, or on a chair lift. We believe in the power and outstanding value of Y2Play.