Mountain Ziplines - Twilight Tours
Mountain Ziplines at the Peak of Vancouver is the perfect item to check off on your summer bucket list, especially when it’s with friends or coworkers on an exciting and memorable group outing. Book a zipline tour for two, 4:00 pm or later, you can take the thrills late into the evening and receive a complimentary $20 voucher to Altitudes Bistro to unwind with the sunset as your backdrop*. Got eight people? That’s four groups of two and $80 in vouchers. Now that’s something worth celebrating!
Want to Add More to Your Day?
Book an Adventure Bundle and visit the iconic Eye of the Wind turbine.
*$20 voucher available for bookings in multiples of two only
- Five-line circuit is fully dual-track.
- Speed reaches up to 80km/hr.
- Lines are up to 70m/200ft high.
- Participants must be between 32kg (70lbs) and 114kg (250lbs) - including clothing/footwear.
- Appropriate footwear required (no open toed shoes).
- Not recommended for expectant mothers or people with spinal injuries.
- Please arrive at the base of the mountain 60 minutes prior to your scheduled time and proceed to the Flight Centre (located on the plateau) 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- Weather conditions vary. Please contact 604.980.9311 for today's schedule.
- Grouse Mountain Resorts Ltd. reserves the right to reschedule or postpone any flight times, no refunds issued for late arrivals, we will do our best to reschedule guests.
- Cancellations must be 24 hours in advance otherwise the full activity rate will be charged.
- Mountain ziplines run during inclement weather.
- Guests under 19 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to sign the exclusion of liability waiver prior to the activity.
Capture Your Zipline Experience
Digital formats of personal and group photos are available as well as helmet camera rentals. Mountain Zipline merchandise are also available for purchase.