Peak Chairlift Operational Protocols
- Minimum height requirement for the chairlift ride is 1 metre.
- Individual chairs will be limited to families or groups who are visiting Grouse Mountain together.
- Distancing markers will be placed in the queue for the Peak Chairlift to ensure safe distancing prior to boarding.
- Every other chair will be loaded to allow for cleaning during operations.
- Due to the unpredictability of nature, we encourage you to check Today's Schedule for the Peak Chair hours and today's schedule, or contact Guest Services for more information at 604.980.9311.