- Minimum height requirement for the chairlift ride is 1 metre.
- Individual chairs will be limited to families or groups who are visiting Grouse Mountain together.
- Distancing markers will be placed in the queue for the Peak Chairlift to ensure safe distancing prior to boarding.
- Every other chair will be loaded to allow for cleaning during operations.
- The Peak Chairlift will be sanitized at the end of the day with a product listed by Health Canada as likely to be effective and may be used against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- Every 90 Days the Peak Chairlift will be treated with a surface protective coating known as AEGIS Microbe Shield treatment which is proven to effectively remove germs and microbes up to a 99.99% effectiveness.