Soaring to an altitude of 4,100 feet above sea level, our scenic Peak Chairlift will transport you to the apex of Grouse Mountain in a ride time of fourteen minutes. At the summit, be amazed by a spectacular panorama that reveals the beauty and scale of Vancouver, and the grandeur of the Pacific Ocean as it graces the coastline for as far as the eye can see.
Peak Chairlift Operational Protocols
- Minimum height requirement for the chairlift ride is 1 metre.
- Individual chairs will be limited to families or groups who are visiting Grouse Mountain together.
- Distancing markers will be placed in the queue for the Peak Chairlift to ensure safe distancing prior to boarding.
- Every other chair will be loaded to allow for cleaning during operations.
CLEANING & SANITIZING PROTOCOLS:
- The Peak Chairlift will be sanitized at the end of the day with a product listed by Health
Canada as likely to be effective and may be used against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus
that causes COVID-19.
- Every 90 Days the Peak Chairlift will be treated with a surface protective coating known as
AEGIS Microbe Shield treatment which is proven to effectively remove germs and
microbes up to a 99.99% effectiveness.
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority. We want you to enjoy everything Grouse Mountain has to offer with absolute confidence so we developed Grouse Mountain Resort PureClean to elevate our existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness procedures.
Due to the unpredictability of nature we encourage you to check Today's Schedule
for the Peak Chair hours and today's schedule, or contact Guest Services for more information at 604.980.9311.