Safety & Risk Awareness
Terrain Park Safety
Munday Alpine Snowshoe Park Safety
Sliding Zone Safety
Skating Pond Safety
While enjoying Grouse Mountain’s Sliding Zone, please ensure you obey all posted signage and the direction of staff members to ensure a safe experience.
Sliding Zone REQUIREMENTs
- Please be aware of the Exclusion of Liability and terms and conditions on the back of your ticket
- Grouse Mountain issued snow carpets/sleds are only to be used in the designated Sliding Zone lanes
- Sliders must be in seated position with feet facing forward
- Proper footwear is required – no ski/snowboard boots
- Children must be supervised by a parent or responsible adult at all times
- Ensure sliding lane is clear before starting downhill. Persons below you have the right of way
- Use designated walking paths for uphill travel
- Mountaintop conditions can change quickly, please be prepared
- Have fun!